Dream maker - 梦想家的心声: 34. Benefit of writing @ 2016-4-3

Saturday 9 April 2016

34. Benefit of writing @ 2016-4-3

Benefits of writing

As what I have promised to myself on the improvement of my report wrting skills, I believe a day to day writing is one of the best way to advance on this.

Lately I like to comment in Investalks forum on my views of lots of thread and I do find some satisfactions there.

Although it is a virtual conversation, I still think that I do make an impact to the society.

Everyone has a different view and this is a fact that you must accept before starting anything.

We are required to be more open-minded and take ownership on your own growth and development. The exchange of thought process or knowledge is valuable, and its pricey to learn from the instructors outside.

I always heard of a custom that the Jews always reiterate, as a man, you must accomplish these few things in your life:
1. Write a book
2. Own a house
3. You have your next generation as your successor.

This hits me well on my thought process. Writing a book, is an interest, and undoubtly its another tool to "meditate" yourself and clean up your thoughts.
I presume you have read 10 books or 100 books a year, you would have only retained less than 10% of it in your brains, and those informations are unprocessed.
The information you gather is someone's thought and it does not immerse your own thinking into it. You will just take and forget about most of the thing inside.
You might not agree on what was written, but you did not show any objection as you did not reproduce the information.

For sometimes, a small recap or summary would be adequate for yourself to reorganise your thought process and reveal your inner heart vis-à-vis the articles/books that you have read.
And this is interestingly mind-blowing especially when you read it back after a long period of time.
You would then appreciate the little time that you have spent on recapitulating while others are playing games, watching movie, surting facebook and instagram.

My ultimate aim is to always achieve a desirable financial condition and give impact to the society.
Perhaps you might challenge that my own financial stability should come first, but why can't I do both simulatenously in my life?
And, this is something attainable by everyone. 
We must take pride on what have we done and what are we going to do next.
If you do not know how to start, I urge you to find a mentor that can inspire you to be a well-rounded person.

From : Wealth Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment