Dream maker - 梦想家的心声: 33. 无题·@2016-3-28

Saturday 9 April 2016

33. 无题·@2016-3-28


CAP-WA        1%
ECONBHD        17%
GKENT 19%
HOMERITZ 10%
OKA        16%
CASH 36%

The data above depicts that percentage of investment while my return on investment for the first 3 months is merely 3.65% for my overall total capital.

If I were to annualise this, 14.60% is made for FY2016.

As I had some cash on hand, which constitutes 36% of my total portfolio, my return would have reached 17.48% if the computation is purely based on my investment amount. 

My construction stocks had been riding up the ladders gradually.

AZRB was awarded a MRT 2 Project, which has caused its share prices to surge tremendously.

Is this relating to me? Some sorts.

Why? From the past experience, we can always see that ECONBHD obtaining some contracts from AZRB. 

The latest in this FY2016 already have 2 contracts from the same company. Is ECONBHD a potentially beneficial from this?

OKA is also catching my eyes due to its dividend yield. A 5%++ of return, which also matches the construction theme, is absolutely a fair and wise play for current year.

OKA has been performing consistently with flashy dividend yield. This is a moat to the current volatile market and of course, this is a buy - more and more - stocks.

Invest wisely and happy investing.
Your investment path, you decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment